Officer - Internal Audit Job Circular 2018
- Post Date:February 8, 2018
- Apply Before: February 28, 2018
Officer – Internal Audit Job Circular 2018 has been published. The starting date of the application is 3 February,2018 in Roshawa Group.
Officer – Internal Audit Job Circular 2018
Job Level: Entry
- The candidate is expected to have a strong accounting background with sound knowledge in generally accepted accounting principles, computerized accounting programs (e.g. tally ERP 9), company law matters, VAT, Tax & related issues.
- Has to evaluate the effectiveness of the company`s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the Organization`s goals and objectives.
- To plan, organize and conduct internal audit as guided by the management.
- To ensure / produce the audit findings report with necessary analysis and comparison.
- Communicate the results of audits and reviews via written reports and oral presentations to Senior Management.
- To ensure proper documentation system and preserve appropriate audit evidence for future reference.
- Sound Knowledge about purchase & market survey.
- Work with Senior Management to ensure a strong oversight system is in place and all major risks of the businesses are identified and analyzed regularly.
- To coordinate/ communicate with concerned department in relation to audit.
- To develop/ modify audit policy of the organization time to time
Desired Education: B.Com (Accounting) with CA (CC).
Job Nature: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Age Limit: 26-35 Yrs
No of Vacancies: 01
Experience Requirements: 2 yrs
Age: 22-28 Yrs
Industry: Garments / Textile
Job Requirements :
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Audit, Accounts & LC.
- The applicants should have knowledge in the following sector(s): Garments, Textile, & Spinning Mills
- Garments / Textile
- Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
- Manufacturing (Light Industry)
- Lunch Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance
- And others facility as per company policy.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Feb 28, 2018
How To Apply
Please send your Resume (email): firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have to mention their “Current Salary” & “Expected Salary” in their CV. Otherwise will not be Invited to job interview.
We are a trusted diversified brand based in Bangladesh. Our company stands tall today in the textiles industry due to its strong financial resources and extensive Management expertise. This is a 100% export oriented premium quality yarn manufacturer, engaged in producing cotton yarn. Unit 1 Established with 33,264 Ring Spindles. Erection of the unit commenced in 1996 with world class textile yarn producing machineries of European and Japanese origin. Our Rotor Spin Unit was established in 2007 with vision to produce rotor yarn and is also a 100% export oriented yarn manufacturing unit. Product Range: 1. 100% Cotton Yarn (Carded, Combed, Slub) 2. 100% Organic Cotton Yarn (Carded, Combed, Slub) (GOTS Certified) 3. 100% BCI Cotton Yarn (Carded, Combed, Slub) Certifications: 1. Control Union Organic (GOTS) Certification 2. Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
Web : http://www.roshawa.com/